Simply defined, a Business Plan is a document that describes your business objectives and how you plan to achieve them. While the growth of your business is the most important objective, a well-designed Business Plan will also serve to align goals across your organization and enhance your odds of accomplishing your financial goals successfully.
After a thorough Business Analysis, I will help you develop a Business Plan that is specific for your company, which will:
- Create a blueprint for your company’s growth, how it will be achieved, by whom and the cost to get this accomplished
- Analyze and assess your market, your company, your personnel, your products and services, your current Marketing initiatives, your competition, and your current Sales efforts
- Establish the current status of your business as a baseline for growth
- Set specific revenue and profit goals, as well as timelines to achieve them
- Develop a Strategic Marketing Plan that will define your Value Proposition and position your company for growth
- Create a Sales Strategy that will identify the best opportunities for growth and the manpower, resources and sales activity needed to achieve your financial objectives
- Identify the metrics needed to track and measure performance
- Address the importance and value of your entire company participating in the Plan and benefiting by the results.
Since market and business conditions change periodically, it is essential to review, analyze and adjust your Business Plan on a regular basis to ensure you stay on the right track to grow your business.